Unleash the power of our FDA-approved L.E.D. Red Light Therapy Bed. Release endorphins, relieve muscle tension, and promote relaxation.
Light Emitting Diode (LED) therapy is a process that uses varying wavelengths of light including red and infrared light for a non-invasive, soothing and gentle treatment. It sets in motion the body’s inherent pain-relieving process while promoting total body wellness and peak physiological function.
40 min | $50
4 pack | $180
8 pack | $340
FDA APPROVED - LEARN MORE
HOW DOES RED LIGHT THERAPY WORK?
LightStim’s Multiwave®, patented technology simultaneously emits multiple wavelengths (colors) of light. This combination of red and infrared light work together to stimulate an increase in blood circulation and reduction of inflammation. The process does not work by heat. It works because our cells contain “chromophores” which literally absorb light. Once the light is absorbed, it sets off a complex group of physical and chemical reactions within the cell. These reactions can and do extend to cells that have not even been exposed to the light. All the effects of this process have so far been positive and beneficial, providing your body the opportunity to innately relieve pain, expedite healing and promote total body regeneration down to the cellular level.
THERAPEUTIC BENEFITS OF RED LIGHT THERAPY
- helps with post-traumatic stress disorder
- helps with seasonal affective disorder
- helps with Covid brain fog
- promotes hair growth
- stimulates collagen & elastin production
- reduces inflammation
- decreases joint pain and stiffness
- supports accelerated healing
- improves brain, mood & heart function
- increases nitric oxide levels
- improves circulation and reduces lactic acid build up
- provides testosterone enhancement for men
- reduces wrinkles, fine lines and acne
RED LIGHT THERAPY PRECAUTIONS
- Extreme sensitivity to light – migraines brought on by bright light
- Use of photosensitizing drugs
- Melasma/hyperpigmentation exacerbated by mild warmth
- Do not apply products that should not be exposed to mild warmth prior to LightStim treatment
- Suspicious lesions or skin cancer – refer to physician
- Accutane should be discontinued 6 months in advance of treatment
- If you are being treated for any serious health condition or are pregnant you should seek the approval of your personal physician before undergoing treatment of any kind